Dr. Jon Taylor Can Help You!
Clients use imagery to:
- • Maintain emotional balance and well being
- • Main insight
- • Mind new solutions
- • Restructure old, restrictive, limiting ideas
- • Intensify positive feelings
- • Eliminate negative feelings
- • Strengthen a sense of self-control
- • Develop new, healthy habits
- • Reduce or eliminate a symptom
- • Re-educate the sub-conscious mind
What is hypnosis?
Hypnosis is s heightened state of suggestibility that relaxes your conscious mind and allows your subconscious to dominate so you can make positive changes in your life. It’s fun and relaxing. It is not a black art. At no time are you unconscious or asleep. It’s not mind control. You don’t do anything against your will or reveal secrets. You cannot get stuck in hypnosis and you are aware of everything that is said and done.
Hypnosis was approved by the American Medical Association in 1958 as a safe and effective tool for creating positive change. It is more widely used today than at any time in history.
Whether it is eliminating the smoking habit, losing weight and getting into great shape, hitting a golf ball with more concentration than you ever imagined…or overcoming the fear of rejection in a sales situation…or actually enjoying your next visit to the dentist…hypnosis empowers you to achieve results effectively, chemically free, healthily and quickly.